July 18, 2011

learning to dance in the rain..

life is not about for waiting the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain..a beautiful phrase from my beautiful book Chicken soup for the soul: think positive 


what a lovely book from my previous boss..thanks alot..you make my day..


Actually i am nervous to face my future..
An assistant library one and only for almost 1 month..
oh no..i student biasa2 only..am i afford?


I need to learn fast..
I need to bla3
I need to this
I need to that...


Ayyo, so many things to do
Don't salahpaham with my statement..
All i need to do is about my self..not others tell me to do this and that..


The phrase from my lovely book said "life is not about for waiting the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain..


So,
I need to playing in the rain..
I need to challenges myself
I need to take an action


Ya Allah, tabahkan lah hatiku..
Permudahkanlah urusanku..
Murahkan lah rezekiku
Perkenankanlah Ya Allah


p/s: ni repost..mak aiiii..baru pasan teruk gila english ak..hahaha..tunggang tebalik..(T__T)

2 comments:

Mel said...

yes. agree. there's a lot of things that we need to face in life, nak nak sekarang dah habis belajar.

hehe. nevermind the english, dear. janji paham. keep it up!

beribiru said...

u such an angel melissa!..tq 4 supporting me..(^__^)